Scans, prints and photocopies
The library disposes of a multifunctional photocopy machine, located on the right from the entrance. This can be used only with personal electronic ITM badges and a user name / password ID combination. Visitors can temporarily obtain such a badge at the service desk. Photocopy cards from other libraries cannot be used.
ITM staff can obtain photo- or e-copies of requested articles via our dedicated Document Delivery service (firstname.lastname@example.org | tel. 244).
- A4 format photocopies or print-outs cost 0.06 Euro each.
- A3 format photocopies or print-outs cost 0.12 Euro each.
- Color copies cost 0.50 Euro each.
- Downloading information from bibliographic databases or Internet resources is free of charge.
- Scanning printed library resources is free of charge.
Attention! Photocopying is subject to international copyright rules:
- It is not peritted to copy books or journal issues from cover to cover.
- Photocopies are made exclusively for personal use.